Passionate Advocacy and Compassionate Attention!
Those that have suffered serious injuries should have the best representation from serious personal injury trial lawyers such as the Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer David H. Charlip. With almost 40 years of trial experience in virtually every kind of personal injury case: auto accident, truck accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, products liability and bad drugs, Mr. Charlip can give you the quality legal representation that you deserve.
Who should I hire to handle my serious injury claim?
We ARE different than other Florida injury law firms!
Experience and expertise matter when managing and prosecuting serious personal injury claims. No matter what the injury, its cause or the difficulty in proving liability, an insurance claim essentially involves an evaluation by the insurance adjuster of the claim’s value. Claims brought by board-certified trial lawyers who prosecute each claim individually are adjusted differently than claims brought by mass-market advertising law firms warehousing personal injury cases. At Charlip Law Group, LC we treat each case and client with individual care and attention and strive to maximize the settlement value of each case. We neither warehouse personal injury cases nor do we seek to mass market our services to collect such cases for “cash-flow” purposes. Call us today at (305) 493-8928.
What sets us apart?
- Passionate Advocacy and Compassionate Attention!
- Rapid response team to investigate your accident
- Personalized Service and Attention
- Board Certified Trial Lawyer
- 39 years of experience – both trials & appeals
- Detailed case work-up and medical management
- Multi Million Dollar Verdicts
Why are we different from other Florida injury law firms? It starts with our personal service and compassion for your loss and pain. At our firm, you are not just one of thousands of other clients with cases, you are someone we care about on a personal level whose trust in us and help you seek honors and humbles us. We work very hard on your behalf to uphold the trust and confidence you have placed in us to obtain the best result possible for you. To that end, we only accept clients for whom we believe we can obtain a result that will provide them satisfaction and suitable compensation for their losses and injuries.
Fortunately for you, we can offer you the highest level of legal services available. Mr. Charlip was an honors graduate of the University of Florida School of Law, Executive Editor of the Law Review, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Civil Law Notary, and has almost 40 years of civil jury trial experience. There’s a reason we’re ranked among the top personal injury firms in Florida – we’re not afraid to fight in court to get you the largest possible jury verdict or settlement. Our results speak for themselves – our most recent jury trial verdict in a premises liability case was for $5 Million, one of the top 50 verdicts in Florida for 2019 and one of the highest premise liability verdicts in Florida!
From the very beginning, we develop an evidence-driven expert-supported creative and effective strategy that is designed to achieve a favorable conclusion to your case. Every step of the way, we can be there by your side providing the aggressive yet compassionate support you need.
You can reach a member of our Miami serious injury team now. We offer free case reviews and will evaluate the strength of your case during our initial consultation. These consultations are always free, and we take on serious injury cases based on contingency. This means you pay nothing until—and unless—we recover compensation in your case. Call us today at (305) 493-8928.
Get The Most Compensation!
David Charlip adds value to the resolution of your personal injury claim due to:
- His and the firm’s trial experience and record of successful jury trial verdicts;
- The thoughtful attention to your needs, questions and objectives that he and his staff will supply you – Charlip Law Group, LC has a personal relationship with each of its clients and returns calls within 24 hours – you are not just one of many clients assembled by mass advertising campaigns.
- The thorough work-up and attention to detail your case will receive by the attorneys and staff at Charlip Law Group, LC. At Charlip Law Group, LC, we work up each case the same rigorous way utilizing the most advanced legal management software programs and case management databases. We have vast medical/legal experience in the medical management and supervision of personal injury claims and as experienced accident and injury trial and appellate lawyers, we understand how to make sure your medical expert witnesses have properly developed examination, treatment and care records along with the personal knowledge and experience that would render their testimony both admissible and persuasive.
- When you are seriously injured you deserve representation from serious lawyers that will offer you passionate advocacy and compassionate attention. That is what you will receive from David H. Charlip, B.C.S.
Miami Serious Injuries Lawyer Near Me
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is medical management?
Why should I hire a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer to handle my serious personal injury case?
How long should a serious personal injury case take to resolve?
Does my lawyer have to wait until I finish my medical treatment before he files suit on my case?
I see all these signs and advertisements about how much money certain lawyers got for a client, shouldn’t those results be important to my decision of which law firm I should retain for my case?
I was seriously injured in my serious personal injury but I am not sure I should file a claim because I may have been at fault in causing the accident. If that is true, can I still make a claim?
David H. Charlip is the principal of Charlip Law Group, LC and a top attorney in South Florida with almost 40 years of legal experience. He has managed and litigated cases successfully across the country and has won several multi-million dollar verdicts.
Mr. Charlip is one of only approximately 100 Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers in Miami-Dade and also one of only approximately 135 Florida Civil Law Notaries.
With years of serious personal injury and accident litigation experience, Mr. Charlip has built a reputation as an innovator and a trusted leader in Personal Injury Law both in Florida and throughout the country in individual, mass and collective actions.
If you are in need of experienced serious personal injury or accident legal counsel please contact Mr. Charlip today for a free case evaluation.